Your First Trade
Congratulations, we're about to make your first DeFi trade on Bogged!
Now that you've got some BNB in your wallet, it's time to learn to make your first trade. If there's an asset that you've heard about on one of our supported chains, nows the time to learn how to trade it.
For this example, we'll be buying some BOG, the token that supports and runs the Bogged platform. But you can buy whatever you want!
- Press Connect Wallet in the top right.
- The wallet should instantly connect, if not, you may need to make sure Metamask is unlocked. Click the metamask icon and enter your password if needed, then try Step 2 again.
- Now you're connected to Bogged!
- First we'll need to select which token you wish to trade, press the big green "Select Token" button.
- We're going to Select "Bogged Finacne (BOG)" for this example, but if you want to buy something else, you can select it from our list or if you have the address of the token you can enter it in the textbox above.
- Now we want to enter how much of the token we wish to buy.
- When you enter the amount you of BNB you wish to sell for the token, it'll automatically show you how much of the other token you'll get.
- Now press "Swap", if you're happy with the trade.
- Congratulations, you'll recieve your tokens in just a few seconds!
You'll see your tokens in BogSwap, but to see your balance in metamask you'll need to add the token to your Metamask wallet.
At the bottom of the page you should see a little yellow link saying "Chart" for the token that you just bought, click that link.
Look for the Metamask+ Icon in the top right, and click it.
Then press "Add Token" on the Metamask popup.
You'll now be able to see your tokens whenever you open Metamask.